Friday, January 8, 2010

SARA











Sara and I grew up together being inseparable friends who told each other everything. I named this necklace for her because she is soft like the pink, her eyes are green, and the flower reminds me of one of the best bouquets of flowers I've ever received, you see we both entered a pageant in Omaha when I was 15, she 16, there was a TON of girls who were polished, taller, prettier etc. I remember us feeling pretty out of their league, I was the typical farm girl, she was the typical small town sweetheart competing against big city glam girls. Well long story short, we made top ten, then after an onstage interview session were BOTH announced as winners in our division! It was surreal and a memory I will never forget. She lives 3 hours away but we try to get our little girls together as often as possible!

I posted this with few different backgrounds so you can see it picks up different colors.
This necklace is $40 and matching earrings($7) and a bracelet ($20) can be made by request.

1 comment: