Thursday, January 7, 2010

BETSY







Betsy, is named after my cousin who LOVES that team a little east of here that just won some bowl named after a fruit. Hee. The perfect Yellow, Black and White necklace with a touch of sophistication on the end makes great piece. The glass beads are see through around the edges much like Betsy's profession as she daily helps others as a Radiology Tech. Although I doubt this is a piece Betsy would wear at this point in her young life, I feel she may wear it more in a few years once she graduates from PA school, we are all so proud of her.






I would wear this with black if cheering the certain team hinted at above. I also think it would be a fun GLITZ item to wear with Kelly Green in the Spring, Royal blue in the Summer, and Orange or Red in the fall.




This necklace is $40 and matching earrings($5) and a bracelet ($15) can be made by request.

No comments:

Post a Comment