Thursday, January 7, 2010

JOSCELYN







Joscelyn is my oldest daughter and is a mini-me in many ways. We both love yellow and Joscelyn was a great helper by putting this necklace together, I laid out the pattern and she completed it. Joscelyn works best in the "pattern" mode, she wants everything to flow and works best through a chart or checklist. This necklace is a bright color like Joscelyn, she is an excellent student, yet not too flashy another point like her as she really doesn't like the spotlight. The yellow also makes me think of Joscelyn's long blonde hair that is nearly to her tush.








I would use this always as an accent piece, its a rare color of yellow and probably cant be matched. I would wear this with turquoise, grey or black. The side beads didn't photograph as well but they have small veins of black through them like marble.








This necklace is $40 and matching earrings($5) and a bracelet ($20) can be made by request.

No comments:

Post a Comment