Thursday, January 7, 2010

SALLY


Sally, is the friendly face in the Ames High Athletic office that meets me every time I go to Ames High, I'm sometimes in a rush but I always stop and chat with her because she is so so so nice. I've never seen her ruffled, she is always composed. The multi strands also stand for the MILLION things and answers she does and gives out daily to help make my job as a coach easier!




This 6 strand wreath necklace can be customized to any 3 colors. Or black and white with a different accent color. I of course wear this to my many Ames High functions. It is a great piece, and can be made in a variety of lengths. It includes zebra beads, black multi faceted large and small ovals, squares and balls, swarovski crystals, orange seed beads and more, its all in there!


This necklace is $85 and matching earrings($5) and a multi strand bracelet ($35) can be made by request. This piece of GLITZ takes 2.5 hours to complete.




No comments:

Post a Comment