Thursday, January 7, 2010

GINA


Gina is not only a teacher but one of the kindest souls you will ever meet. Have you heard the famous quote "Everything I needed to know I learned in Kindergarten". Its TRUE! Gina was such a loving and guiding hand to my scared little muffin, and due to her love and patience, Joscelyn and Gina will forever share a bond. I feel as a parent it is a huge challenge to drop your 5 year old child in front of a large building in which you and her know no one, and say "See ya in 7 hours". I remember being physically ill but trying to put on a brave face. Gina showed us the many colors of how a great teacher can effect a life- she taught us both lessons we will cherish forever. God Bless Good Teachers!


This necklace is $45 and matching earrings($5) and a bracelet ($25) can be made by request. The center stone was a custom piece, duplicates will be made with something similar.




No comments:

Post a Comment