Friday, January 8, 2010

LESA




Lesa, everyone should have a Lesa in their life. Lesa is the type of friend who can say the things your mother wants to but you take it better from a friend. During my pregnancy's she would call and make sure I was staying off my feet, drinking water and getting enough sleep. During Nathan's accident she visited the most and she lives 40 min away. She watches over me and tells me when to slow down, she is very loving and our relationship has evolved to be as close as sisters. She not only watched over me as friend but she is the perfect mom, she always has a bandaid, sunscreen, extra sandwhich packed, anti-bacterial etc. When I look at this necklace I am reminded of the best vacation we went on with Lesa and her husband to the Whitehouse Sandals resort, the blue reminds me of the ocean and the crystal of the sand. It was a magical trip.



This necklace is $45 and matching earrings($7) and a bracelet ($25) can be made by request.

No comments:

Post a Comment