Thursday, January 7, 2010

IRELAND


Ireland is my daughter who is 5.

She helped make this necklace and I feel it describes her perfectly.

She is very "colorful" in her statements and in her attitude, just like the strands of this necklace.

As colorful and funny as she is she also loves sparkle and loves blue (this week at least), so the center Turquoise bead is perfect for her adorned by the Swarovski crystals.


Our 2009 Favorite Ireland Quote:

Me: Ireland please get up, you need to get dressed.

Ireland: MOOMMM I am just praying for all the naughty things I am going to do today, my sunday school teacher told me too!

"IRELAND" would look great on any color top such as fushia pink, yellow or grey.
This necklace is $40 and matching earrings($5) and a bracelet ($20) can be made by request.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,

    I just love your jewelry! It's all BEAUTIFUL, but what I really love about them are the personal descriptions of the people the necklaces remind you of. :) What a wonderful tribute to friends and family, as well as a fun project!

    Kristen Westergaard

    ReplyDelete