Thursday, January 7, 2010

BETH







The Beth is named for my intelligent and well dressed friend Beth. I laugh writing this because Beth and I were on a girls night out the night we found this center stone. Beth LOVED it, and therefore wanted it. She dropped many hints that night for the owner, and they were missed. Thus we left with out the bead, but now we both have one and so does our friend Renee. This necklace will remind me of what fun girls night outs are and how important they are, good friends are worth their weight in GOLD! Beth and I knew "of each other" back in high school dancing at the same studio taking the same classes. We met later in life at church and through a common friend. Beth loves to shop, and always know exactly what an outfit needs. She is a music and Hollywood buzz enthusiast and owns great shoes.

This necklace didn't photograph as well as I'd like-but the beads on the side are plum crystals, dyed pearls with a pink hue, and plum with white swirl glass ones. I photographed it on white to show the beads more.






This necklace is $45 and matching earrings($5) and a bracelet ($25) can be made by request.

No comments:

Post a Comment